(NaturalNews) Natural nutritional elements in grape seeds offer a wide variety of antioxidant, anti-cancer and other benefits, according to the web site PDRHealth.com. A type of mixed flavonoid - proanthocyanidins - extracted from grape seeds are the essential ingredient.
• The proanthocyanidins are what's important here: They have been shown to hold antioxidant properties.
• In laboratory tests, grape seeds have been considered to have possible anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer and anti-atherogenic properties.
• Lab tests suggest that the anti-cancer properties include cardioprotective (heart) properties, hepatoprotective (blood / liver) properties and capillary protective properties. Grape seeds also have, through in vitro tests, been observed to help fight lung, breast and stomach cancers.
• Anecdotal evidence suggests that they also are useful for treating varicose veins, arthritis and some allergies.
• In other in vitro tests, the grape seeds have been linked with helping the vascular system.
• According to PDRHealth.com, these grape seeds can be found under the brands "Proanthodyn Grape Seed Extract (Source Naturals), Activin Grape Seed Extract (Natrol), Grape Seed Power (Nature's Herbs), Grape Pips (Nutricology), Grape Seed Phytosome (Enzymatic Therapy) and Grapenol (Solaray)."
• Grape seeds contains remarkable natural medicine with greater safety and efficacy than any pharmaceutical for treating cardiovascular disorders.
• Grape seed extract is ignored by drug companies because, being a natural substance, it cannot be patented and sold for profit. But with natural health practitioners, it is well known as powerful medicine.
• Chewing grape seeds is a natural way to consume more proanthocyanidins. Seek out grapes with seeds, and chew the seeds. (They're crunchy.)
• Isn't it interesting that our food supply has been stripped of the natural medicine in grapes through the promotion of seedless grapes? In many grocery stores, it's impossible to find grapes with seeds. This is what denies the public access to healing nutrients that can protect them from heart disease, cancer, inflammation and other health problems.
• The Life Extension Foundation (www.LEF.org) is an excellent source of grape seed extract products. Also check supplements from Nature's Way, Wellness Resources (www.WellnessResources.com) and other quality suppliers.
FREE online report shows how we can save America through a nutrition health care
revolution. "Eating healthy is patriotic!" Click here to read it now...
Healing Power of Sunlight and Vitamin D
In this exclusive interview, Dr. Michael Holick reveals fascinating facts on
how vitamin D is created and used in the human body to ward off chronic diseases
like cancer, osteoporosis, mental disorders and more. Click here to read it now...
Get the Full Story
The International Medical Council on Vaccination has released, exclusively through
NaturalNews.com, a groundbreaking document containing the signatures of physicians,
brain surgeons and professors, all of which have signed on to a document stating
that vaccines pose a significant risk of harm to the health of children.
Click here to read it now...
Ranger Storable Organics
GMO-free, chemical-free foods and superfoods for long-term storage and preparedness.
See selection at www.StorableOrganics.com